Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mid-week

Gave the space demo a top-down perspective. I'm going to work on the controls next, so that moving the spaceship will 'feel' right. Hopefully. Having the camera follow the ship is another problem.

Installed Ubuntu Studio on my desktop PC.

Have to revise for tomorrow's quiz. The subject matter is interesting, but the lectures are pretty boring. Wonder if I can get through it by guesswork.

Accepted some freelance work. I have to do it in JSP, so now I have the chance to learn something new. I did some database accessing. XAMMP is very nice for this sort of project.

My friend already came up with a prototype for our mobile games project. I haven't done a thing at all. :(

I applied for a part-time job as an invigilator.

I wonder if there are part-time jobs for volunteers? I don't mind not getting paid, if the work is meaningful. But all the places I looked require at least 6 months commitment.

My thoughts are all over the place today. I can't concentrate on anything at all

No comments: