Saturday, May 12, 2007

Been a little busy

I thought holidays would be easy... well it certainly has been fun. But I might have put a little too much on my plate at the moment.

I got into special term at NTU, that's like extra classes. I already missed a week, equivalent to two weeks in the normal semester. Hope to catch up by reading the lecture notes, and maybe finding the textbook.

Accepted some freelance work from a bunch of students who are doing their project. I didn't know it would be for someone's school project, but I'd feel bad backing out now.

I'm doing a mobile game project with a classmate. This one should be quite simple, we're doing it on our spare time only.

Time management has never been my strong suit. Hope that everything will work out well.

Went out with friends a couple of days ago. Everyone is working now... earning money and supporting themselves. Cool.

No comments: